Cristian is Global Process Owner Source-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash at UCB. He has a long background working with aspects such as all aspects of UCB’s core S2P tools & processes and design of best-in-class, compliant, efficient and effective end-to-end S2P processes, aiming to deliver solutions to the business. He has also experience in the externalization of the financial activities to an external provider:
– Designing optimized financial and internal control processes, in compliance with Corporate Governance best practices;
– Ensuring that information systems are aligned with business and financial needs;
– Management of moving from ‘AS IS’ situation to ‘TO BE’ scenario & change management impacts.
Cristian invites you to join his Theme Discussions focusing on:
Increased stakeholder value equal to increased behavior impact?
As a Source-to-Pay Global Process Owner (S2P GPO) Cristian holds a role overseeing both procurement and finance globally. In this session he will not focus on the transactional aspects of end to end control but rather the constant challenge in finding the right balance between compliance, efficiency and user-friendliness i.e finding ways of making their life easier and so impacting behavior, reducing cost and adding value.
- Control versus transparency – why (and how to) measure stakeholder value in the S2P processes?
- How can sourcing, procurement and finance create value beyond silos?
- In what ways should the business be able to affect how S2P processes are structured?
Joining a discussion comes at a first come first served basis. Once you register you receive a link via which you can start choosing what discussions to join.
From the UCB website
- A global biopharma focused on severe diseases in two therapeutic areas: neurology and immunology
- Global revenue of € 3.88 billion in 2015
- Operations in approximately 40 countries, supported
by more than 7,500 people
- Established in 1928, successful transformation from a hybrid specialty chemical company into a patient-centric biopharma company
- Listed on the Euronext Brussels Stock Exchange
- Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Focusing on severe diseases, UCB develops and markets human pharmaceutical products in two core therapeutic areas:
- Neurology: epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, restless legs syndrome
- Immunology: rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, lupus, bone loss disorders, psoriatic arthritis.