Current and future development in global responsible sourcing
As a global company, risk assessments are not new but increasingly important in a changing supply landscape with consumer focus on ethical choices and sustainability. Services supply is increasing and suppliers have increased interfaces with customers making an up to date code of conduct vital. In this session you will both learn and be able to benchmark maturity levels with Finnair strategies.
- What priority criterias are used i.e choosing which suppliers to focus on?
- Which risk areas are in focus?
- How do you manage non compliant suppliers?
- How many tiers is it possible to visualize?
Discuss the above topic with Kati during Theme Discussion sessions. Once you register to join you will get a link via which you choose four discussions during the day. Seats come at a first come first served basis.
Kati is development manager, procurement at Finnair. Her areas of work covers:
– Process owner: Finnair Contract management process & Strategic Sourcing Process
– Responsible for Finnair Group Procurement spend reporting
– Spend analysis and category development support
– Procurement development projects
– Sourcing projects
Finnair is one of the world’s oldest operating airlines. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the oneworld alliance. In 2015, Finnair’s revenues amounted to EUR 2,324 million and it had a personnel of 4,800 at the year-end. Finnair’s head office is located at Helsinki Airport and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd. Finnish government is a major shareholder with a 55.8 per cent holding. Other shareholders include public bodies, financial institutions, private companies and households. For more information on Finnair, please refer to www.finnairgroup.com or www.finnair.com.