Loic Fresne have long experience from Oriflame and L’Oreal working within procurement. Today Loic is Sr Director, Head of Global Procurement at Oriflame Sweden. Loic is joining Source 2 Pay Summit moderating Theme Discussions and he invites you to discuss:
How do you ensure sourcing and contract management value enablement
Research indicate that on average as little as 30% of contracts are complied in large organizations. Linking pro-active business needs with budget planning and incorporate that with sourcing activities linked to contract management is a challenge. Making sure purchases are linked to those contracted goods and services and that value creation is visible in the P&L – that’s a challenge! Here you can share know how and compare notes on:
• How do you make sure sourcing activities are linked to purchasing behavior across the business?
• How do you handle contract management and what tools are used?
• What can direct and indirect procurement learn from each other within contract management?
Participating comes at a first come first served basis, once you register you will be sent a link via which you can choose what discussions to join. More will be added and you can at any time – if there is still room – alter your choices.
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™.
Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
- Around 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales
- approximately 3 million Consultants
- 7 900 employees
- A product range of approximately 1000 products.
- Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
- Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
- Production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India
- Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004
- Operations in more than 60 countries of which 11 franchisees