His work include;
• Globally responsible for purchasing of a business unit within Trelleborg Industrial Solutions
• Spend of +100M€ within 9 plants in Europe and Asia
• Manage complex direct and indirect procurement and capex investments
• Manage a global team of 3 Purchasing Managers and 9 Strategic Buyers
• Define and follow KPI’s, Saving, Quality Delivery and other measurable parameters
• Reporting directly to Business Unit President and VP Purchasing Trelleborg Industrial Solution.
• Member of the business unit management team.
Peter is hosting Theme Discussions which you can start register for upon registration. First come first served. Peter host these discussions together with Qlik.
Peter will be hosting his discussions together with Andreas Pettersson at Qlik. Peter will be joining us online!
Trelleborg Industrial Solutions is a leading supplier of polymerbased critical solutions in such industrial application areas as hose systems, industrial antivibration solutions and selected industrial sealing systems.
Trelleborg Industrial Solutions comprises five market segments:
General industry: Fluid-handling solutions, such as hoses, expansion joints and elastomer materials. Antivibration solutions, such as vibration dampers and precision components.
Oil & gas: Marine hoses for handling oil and gas.
Infrastructure construction: Pipe seals and repair of drinking water and wastewater systems, sealing profiles for facades, windows and doors.
Transportation equipment: Vibrationdamping and acoustic solutions for track-bound vehicles and marine applications as well as off-highway vehicles. Sealing systems for trains and trucks.
Light vehicles: Polymer boots for drive shafts and steering applications.
Trelleborg comprises five business areas: Trelleborg Coated Systems, Trelleborg Industrial Solutions, Trelleborg Offshore & Construction, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions and Trelleborg Wheel Systems, and the operations of Rubena and Savatech. The Business Areas are divided into Business Units, which in turn comprise a number of Product Areas.