Gerben Van Kranenburg | Principal, MSW-Company, former Purchasing Excellence Manager – Supplier Sustainability Advisor | former DSMis leading Theme Discussions enabled by EcoVadis focusing on CSR and sustainability.
Worked as consultant Industrial Mixing processes & Reactor Engineering in the (bio)chemical industry, executed projects in many Western European countries.
Worked as a project leader & program manager product quality (with product defined as goods & services) for the global melamine producer. This role is at the interface between marketing & sales, manufacturing, supply chain management, and research & development, and the activities are executed within Asia, Americas, and Europe.
To further sharpen my business knowledge and capabilities I’ve recently finished an International Executive MBA (dual degree from Krannert School of Management – Purdue University, USA as well TiasNimbas Business School, NL). Combined with a master degree in Chemical Engineering this provides me with a solid technological and business background.
My drivers are curiosity & challenge, exploring new terrains, achieving results, improve the output of teams/businesses, and contributing to sustainable initiatives & developments.
Specialties: ● Strong Learning ability
● Program Management & Project Management
● Multi (cultural) relationship management (both discipline & functional level)
● Ability to spot & implement opportunities to generate business and/or realize operational efficiencies
● Business Analysis, Business Strategy
● Quality Assurence strategies
● Mixing Technolgy & Reactor Engineering