How do you enable and govern a digital operating model?
Digitizing operations and digitalized services has skyrocketed the past year. But how do you turn high-level talk about digital strategies into meaningful, high-quality, operational actions across a business in a consistent, fast, and predictable way? How do you decide why you digitize, digitalize and automate? Who need to do what? Are you replacing manual tasks or are you adding intelligence?
During this session we will learn from two different industries and how a couple of companies have chosen to organize, elevate digitization, digitalization and automation in their respective businesses and what they believe intelligent automation will be about ahead.
We will learn from concrete examples and what Anna and Alexander wish they had known when they embarked on their respective transformation journeys.
We will go through;
- What does digitization and automation mean to their organizations and what role does it play in business development?
- How have they chosen to organise corporate wide digitization, digitalization and automation?
- How do you scale automation across functions?
- How are projects and processes elevated?
- How is each value proposition calculated?
- How is governance structured?
- What may slow digitization and digitalization down and how do they overcome those challenges?