Practical examples of digital procurement use cases
This session aim to help you answer the question ”How can I do this in my own organization?”. ”This” in this occasion being using digital procurement to create use cases such as Holger (RPA robot) and Hilda (AI algorithms) and possible other ways of automating procurement. For Maersk, customer needs – both internal and external – are the starting point. How has their strategic goal drilled down to the actual use cases you will learn more about? What are the lessons learned?
There are certain key aspects of this transformation;
• Digital procurement development is not an IT project
• A Center of Excellence to cater for use cases is key
You will learn about;
- What does Holger and Hilda do and who will join them?
- What is the approach and potential digitizing procurement?
- How Maersk have set up their Center of Excellence to execute use cases?
- What skills have Maersk chosen to include in procurement to accelerate the development width and speed?
- How do you ensure the mindset change needed to succeed with ”digital procurement” corporate wide?
Jacob Gorm Larsen
Head of Digital Procurement