Choose the Theme Discussions – online, limited seats round table discussions with a moderator and your peers.
Spend Analysis and Category Management best practices to achieve your immediate, sustainable cost reduction and value generation goals
High-performing global Procurement teams have moved beyond tactical buying to become strategic resources for their organizations. Yet many teams still struggle to make this change due to a lack of spend visibility and proper category management.
Join this session to discuss how to leverage Spend Analysis and Category Management best practices to achieve your immediate, sustainable cost reduction and value generation goals
During this session you will discuss:
- What is a proper Spend Analysis and why it is important?
- How to collaborate with Finance and IT teams to identify and collect critical data from key sources
- How to capture the value of spend analysis and category management
- How to leverage spend and category analysis to gain stakeholder buy-in for Procurement initiatives
- How spend analysis helps increasing visibility and quality control in the sourcing process and reduce exposure to risks across the global supply chain
EMEA Marketing Manager